NO BS! Log on and roll! Go check it out!
(screaming and yelling and crying like a baby. T_T )
Alpine Borderlands will be back – March 31, 2016
Game Update Notes – May 3, 2016
- The Alpine borderlands map has been rotated back into play.
- Updated map content to be consistent with existing WvW maps.
- Sentries now detect and mark enemy players on the map.
- Original resource nodes have been removed. Resource synthesizer nodes now exist inside objectives.
- Objectives now have capture-point decals.
- Objective lords now have health scaling.
- Objectives now upgrade based on dolyak caravan deliveries.
- Objectives now support the updated guild-claiming and guild-objective upgrades systems.
- Disabled Commander Siegerazer’s breakout events.
- Cultural armor vendors have been added at the team citadel areas.
- Dolyak caravans now jog rather than walk.
- Dolyak caravans now gain the Protected Caravan effect when allied players are nearby.
- Players can no longer rally by killing basic creatures.
- Halved the number of ambient creatures (deer, drakes, wolves, etc.).